Computer-Aided Dental Implant in Perth
Do you find yourself covering your mouth while in public, in case your missing tooth/teeth gets in a random photograph? It is now possible to go for a dental implant in a better way than before. With 3 Dimensional X-Ray imaging technology, it has become straightforward for the dental surgeons to figure and plan the implant with ease. We, are a Perth based clinic offering dental implants and other such treatments that modern dentistry is offering.
We have adapted this method to suit the changing times. Our clientele now contends with this 3D Guided implant process.
Using the 3D Guided technology, the dentists will place the implant in the place of the missing tooth. Then in some time, the bone around this tooth will grow firmly around this implant with ease through a process called Osseointegration. This will allow the tooth to become integral with the neighboring tooth.
All About Replacing the Missing Tooth
Did you try out dentures for a few years or other impermanent methods to replace a tooth? Usually, depending on the location of the tooth, and various other factors, the dental surgeons suggest the implants.
In case you have tried using the prosthetics and found the need to replace it now and then, it is time you seek something more lasting. What better than the dental implants from Dental Implant?
- Single Tooth Replacement: Dental implants can replace your missing teeth. We offer these services to you at affordable rates.
- Two or Three in a Row Replacement: If two or more tooth in a row needs replacement, then it is possible to do that. Our skilled dentists will examine and offer the right suggestion to you sparing you the pain of wearing dentures.
- Entire Lower or Upper Tooth Replacement: Dentures or impermanent tooth replacement has been the solution for many years. However, now with an advanced method where the recovery is fast and the comfort of going on in normal life is just what the replacement guarantees.
Alternatively, there are completely fixed options available.
3D Guided Dental Implants
Our specialized system of using the 3D technology to map the tooth and the anchoring of the new tooth has been helping many. Our in-house dental surgeons find it exceedingly reassuring and it simplify the process of implants.
What works for us is the fact that besides the imaging with the 3D X-Rays, the map imaging will also take us through easily. This helps us in performing surgeries with minimum incision and hence in a far more painless way. The result is a perfect dental implant and faster recovery time. The recovery phase is also the time when the bone grows around the new tooth thereby making it normal for you to function.
Reasonable and Effective Payment Options
These tooth implants will have lasting effects and along with that, it is also affordable.
- My Smile Plan: ZERO-Interest Payment plan too. With this, you will be able to payback in EMI. Our finance plans have made dental solutions within reach of everyone in Perth today. However, if you wish to pay on your own, then you are free to do so as well.
- Direct Payment: The cost of the surgery and the implant of the crown are quite pocket-friendly. If your medical insurance covers it, call us or contact our help desk right before the surgery. Many insurance companies may have their own clauses regarding the paying for the bills. So, please find out from your insurance companies too if your policy covers the orthodontist’s fees and surgery costs.
Why Choose Us?
At Dental Implant , we make sure that all your queries related to cosmetic dentistry or implants are answered thoroughly. We communicate every aspect with the cost and the time taken for the particular type of braces to be applied. Few reasons to choose us:
- Specialized dental team
- Timely customer support
- Free consultation
- Offers “Mysmile plan” with 0% interest for 15 months for the dental cosmetic work or implants
- Friendly and comfortable clinical environment
If you are facing any dental issue and looking for immediate treatment in Perth, then reach out to Dental Implant in Perth customer support via an E-mail or call us today!
Consult Our Specialists and Know More About Dental Implants NOW!
We have some of the most illustrious dental experts on board. They will be checking your teeth and will recommend you the most suitable method for you depending on your dental condition. We do not believe in forcing anyone through a tedious process of surgery or implants. Our advanced scientific tools and methodology has the capacity to treat patients and give them back their smile with ease.
Our Clinicians at Dental Implant in Perth have completed Fellowship from International Congress of oral Implantology and other prestigious institute such as University of Nevada.
Dental Implants in Perth
1/210 Jones Street