A precious smile attracts everyone that can be only achieved with the perfect teeth. People are opting for Cosmetic dentistry that has become a significant part of the dental care.
Do you find yourself covering your mouth while in public, lest your missing tooth gets in a random photograph? It is now possible to go for a dental implant in a better way than before.
Dental Implants In Perth (08) 9349 0319
Computer-Aided Dental Implant in Perth
Do you find yourself covering your mouth while in public, lest your missing tooth gets in a random photograph? It is now possible to go for a dental implant in a better way than before. With 3 Dimensional X-Ray imaging technology, it has become straightforward for the dental surgeons to figure and plan the implant with ease. We, are a Perth based clinic offering dental implants and other such treatments that modern dentistry is offering.
We have adapted this method to suit the changing times. Our clientele now contends with this 3D Guided implant process.
With a process called Osseointegration, using the 3D Guided technology, the dentists will place the implant in the place of the missing tooth. Then in some time, the bone around this tooth will grow firmly around this implant with ease. This will allow the tooth to become integral with the neighboring tooth.
All About Replacing the Missing Tooth
Did you try out dentures for a few years or other impermanent methods to replace a tooth? Usually, depending on the location of the tooth, and various other factors, the dental surgeons suggest the implants.
In case you have tried using the prosthetics and found the need to replace it now and then, it is time you seek something more lasting. What better than the dental implants from Dental Implant?
- Single Tooth Replacement: Whether your tooth’s crown requires replacement or whether the entire tooth needs replacement, we, offer the services to you at affordable rates.
- Two or Three in a Row Replacement: If two or more tooth in a row needs replacement, then it is possible to do that. Our skilled dentists will examine and offer the right suggestion to you sparing you the pain of wearing dentures.
- Entire Lower or Upper Tooth Replacement: Dentures or impermanent tooth replacement has been the solution for many years. However, now with an advanced method where the recovery is fast and the comfort of going on in normal life is just what the replacement guarantees.
3D Guided Dental Implants
Our specialized system of using the 3D technology to map the tooth and the anchoring of the new tooth has been helping many. Our in-house dental surgeons find it exceedingly reassuring and simplify the process of implants.
What works for us is the fact that besides the imaging with the 3D X-Rays, the map imaging will also take us through easily. This helps us in performing surgeries with minimum incision and hence in a far more painless way. The result is a perfect dental implant and faster recovery time. The recovery phase is also the time when the bone grows around the new tooth thereby making it normal for you to function.
Reasonable and Effective Payment Options
These tooth implants will have lasting effects and along with that, it is also affordable.
- Option 1: You can choose to use our ZERO-Interest Payment plan too. With this, you will be able to payback in EMI of money as little as $250 per month. Our finance plans have made dental solutions within reach of everyone in Perth today. However, if you wish to pay on your own, then you are free to do so as well.
- Option 2: The cost of the surgery and the implant of the crown are quite pocket-friendly If your medical insurance covers it, call us or contact our help desk right before the surgery. Many insurance companies may have their own clauses regarding the paying for the bills. So, please find out from your insurance companies too if your policy covers the orthodontist’s fees and surgery costs.
Consult Our Specialists and Know More About Dental Implants NOW!
We have some of the most illustrious dental experts on board. They will be checking your teeth and will recommend you the most suitable method for you depending on your dental condition. We do not believe in forcing anyone through a tedious process of surgery or implants. Here at Dental Implants in Perth, our advanced scientific tools and methodology has the capacity to treat patients and give them back their smile with ease.
Comfort Care Dental
210 Jones Street
(08) 9349 0319